Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· A deposit equal to the cost of the first night’s stay is payable to confirm a booking. For a one night stay full payment is required in advance.
· We regret we are unable to accept credit and debit cards at present. Deposits can be paid by cheque or bank transfer.
· Please note in the event of cancellation the deposit is non-refundable unless we are able to re-let the room when we will be happy to return your deposit less a charge of £5.00 per person. If we are unable to re-let the room, we regret no refund will be possible. There is no reduction for temporary absence or for departures earlier than booked. Guests having to cancel due to a national or local lockdown for Covid-19 will be issued with a full refund of their deposit. We cannot guarantee a refund if the reason guests cannot travel is because they have fallen ill with Covid or because they are required to quarantine or self isolate. These events can be covered by a guest taking out travel insurance. If we can re-let the room, we would offer a full refund minus £5 per person.
· The proprietor reserves the right to cancel a booking forthwith without liability in the event of damage or destruction to the accommodation due to fire or any other cause, or for any other reason beyond the control of the proprietor. In this instance a full refund of the deposit would be made.
· We would request that rooms are vacated by 10.15 am on the day of departure.
· We would appreciate your understanding when we advise that we have a no smoking policy inside the house.
· We regret that we cannot cater for pets (with the exception of guide/assistance dogs).
· Should a guest have any special needs, please advise us at the time of making the reservation so that we can endeavour to assist where possible.